Interested in Becoming an Energy Auditor?
Want to become an energy auditor?
Our certified energy auditors are our face of the company. They are responsible for completing energy efficiency tests on homes, educating homeowners about efficient energy usage, and providing economic solutions while leveraging instant utility incentives.
- Identify and prioritize energy saving improvements
- Prepare audit reports containing energy analysis results
- Perform tests such as blower-door and duct blaster and locate predominant air leaks
- Evaluate insulation levels and condition of HVAC and duct systems
- Must possess either HERS (Home Energy Rating System) or BPI (Building Performance Institute) certification
- Prior auditing experience
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good computer skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office software
Preferred, But Not Required:
- LEED Accreditation
- Residential construction or HVAC experience
- Minimum of 2-year technical degree
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Compensation and Position Details:
- Local and state-wide travel required
- Valid driver’s license
- Salary dependent on experience
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance available
- 401k available
- Position to be filled in Little Rock
Send resume to:
Fax: (501) 859-6222
Mail or In-Person: Home Energy Rx, 125 Gamble Rd, Little Rock, AR 72211
Be sure to check out our “What We Do” page for more information.